A while ago, Sannie sent me these questions as most of you had some interviews going on. so here goes:
1. If there was one person -dead or alive- that you could choose to meet, who would that be?
Hmmm not sure. Maybe my aunt who passed away in 2005.
Oh and uhm yeah, Robbie Williams! 😉
2. What is your best memory from highschool?
Ok so we’re looking for an event between the classes 9-13. At high school or also from my life while I was in high school? I really enjoyed the times my friends and I met up to work on our graduation magazine. We always met at my friend Marc’s place and had the best times working away. A lot of times we were really annoyed by my friend Jens who did so many funny yet super annoying things like taking photos while he was at the loo etc. Not sure why we didn’t kill him one of these days there. 😉
The five of us still hang out regularly whenever we’re all in town and it’s great fun.
3. What do you like most about yourself, what the least?
Well there are a lot of things that I like about myself. I’m really proud that I’ve come a long way from being this shy little girl that cried so hard every time she was dropped at Kindergarten (daycare) and am now travelling the world (ok not the world but some places ;-)) all by myself.
What I like the least is that sometimes I have a really hard time to talk comfortably with people. I’d love to be someone who makes people feel at ease and can chitchat with them about everything and just have an auro around you that just draws people to you. Ah well. Oh yeah I also don’t like the size of my breasts at all!
4. Having lived in different places, do you consider yourself an “international person”?
Well not sure how you define international person. I am definitely German – something I always note when I’m abroad but I have picked up so many traits from
other cultures American, Italian, Indian, and Irish people that make me less traditional German than most Germans are. So I guess, yes!
5. What do you miss most about the US?
My happiness. I was just so frickin’ happy most of the times I was there. My pittyful job fulfilled me, I love my way of living there, the weather, the pool, the shopping possibilities, the politeness, Charlotte, …
If you want to be interrogated by me:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your weblog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.