– The newly warm summers with temperatures near 30°C in June (and from what I hear also in April). Yay global warming – harr harrr (Hope it doesn’t get any warmer but then again, we only have June, how’s August going to be?!).
– Most (new) cars now have airconditioning and my parents thankfully have one car with AC and Mom wants to get a new one WITH AC – Yay!
– The variety of frozen pizzas is amazing! Even in the US, the country with mile long shelves and gazillion different types of cereal I couldn’t find as many different types of frozen pizza.
– Same goes for cheese. I hear there are more types of cheese in Germany than in the Netherlands!
– Same goes for tea can’t beat that either and I’m sick of Irish Breakfast Tea!
– People don’t seem as rude as they usually seem to be when I come back from the US. I guess maybe the contrast to the Irish isn’t as big as to the Americans.