Wow, 2015 is here! Time for new resolutions!! So can you believe it is fifteen years after the big new millennium?! Y2K bug! Ahhh! My gosh, how time flies!
Anyhow, I’m a list kinda gal and know that I am much more likely to get things done if I write to-dos down and get to cross them off once completed. Sooo satisfying. Done – check! Most years I like to write down resolutions or goals for the year ahead. I actually have a notebook dedicated to just that and in previous years I went as far as drawing 52 boxes for weekly goals to check things off. Worked really well!
Last year I really only had two personal goals: Plan our wedding! Plan our honeymoon! I’m hoping I’ll have a little more time for other things in 2015 but usually life tends to be amazingly busy these days.
This year, these are my goals:
- Start my own marketing consulting business
- Connect with my friends
- Host Sunday Suppers / Entertain at our beautiful house
- Up our house’s curb appeal. Those dead scrubs blend in well in winter but the rest of the year… not so much.
- Work out at least once a week
- Catch-up with my Project Life photo albums
- Create our wedding photo book
- Blog here at least once a month (that seems little but it’s realistic)
- Nurture my marriage and do awesome things that we may want to do before we potentially have kids (I realize this is an abstract goal and as such I really despise it so I will have to break it down into more tangible S.M.A.R.T. goals *business geek*)
- Eat well. Live cleanly. Be well. A.k.a. increasingly remove pesticides and chemicals, etc from our food and home, eat nutritious meals, be greener.
I hope to see you here, on Facebook or in person to check in on how I’m doing with my resolutions. Care to share your goals?